It sure is a useful piece of plastic. Use it to make purchases from your checking account — and earn rewards with Kasasa® checking.
- Receive Mastercard® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for cash rewards with Kasasa® checking
- Fast and easy
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- Fees and Limits may apply
- Mastercard’s Zero-Liability
Mastercard® Guide to Benefit
Explore all the benefits offered from your CG Bank Consumer Enhanced Debit Card!
Mastercard® Debit Card Alerts
Add an extra measure of control and security to your debit card — sign up to receive emails and text alerts when your Mastercard® debit card is used or declined.
Card @ Once
If your debit card was lost or stolen there's no reason to wait on the mail. We are excited to offer next day card replacement! Visit any of our branches for this easy covient service.
- Next business day card replacement
- Secure in person pick-up
- Instant use available
- Less time without a debit card
Unauthorized Debit Card Activity
With the recent rise in debit card fraud, we must work together for your protection!
- We actively monitor your debit card account and try to detect potentially fraudulent activity.
- If we suspect something is out of the ordinary we may call you during normal business hours.
- If you are not available to answer the call, a message will be left and a call-back phone number will be provided.
- We may restrict your debit card until contact has been made to verify the transactions.
- Take bank card fraud seriously.
- Use a separate account for online debit card usage.
- Review your accounts daily and tell us immediately if you believe your card, and/or, PIN has been lost or stolen.
- Utilize our Mobile App to minimize risk by turning your card off when you detect it is missing or suspect fraud.
- Respond quickly to our calls.
- Make sure we have your phone numbers on file and ensure your contact information is accurate and current. Notify us of any changes!
Please Note: Because commercial debit cards are not covered by Reg E we cannot offer provisional credit. In the case of a fraudulent transaction, you will only receive credit on funds we are able to recoup, if and when that occurs.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.